Monday, June 21, 2010

lets try embassy again
























dance contest in our room with all kids,,,michael jackson kick off....we had godfred, joseph, philip, manny, gabby, thelma, and deborah



embassy again today...cross your fingers. i cried all night and held on to philip. he would not let go of mummy!!! will be hard to leave. it is raning today here in ghana. we leaveat 8 am tomorrow...pray for our safe return to USA. excited to see jennifer and ian...sad to leave godfred joseph, philip

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck today. Sending love and prayers. I love the pics, all of them, but the first one is my favorite- TOO CUTE! Well, who WON the dance contest? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. GODFRED, I LOVE YOU!
    JOSEPH, I LOVE YOU!
    PHILLIP, I LOVE YOU!
    I WILL SEE YOU SOON!
    Auntie Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us know what happens at the Embassy today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo sorry that you were unable to bring them home. They are so precious. I'll continue to keep the family in my prayers. You will all be together soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete